TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All information shared by you will be kept strictly confidential, except when releasing such information is required by law and/or where I consider it necessary to do so because of concerns of risk to yourself or others.
- We do not store credit card details.
- Where you participate in any group sessions, for example as part of a group coaching programme, you agree to keep strictly confidential any information shared by participants in those group sessions and not to share it with any third parties. You will not use the confidential information of any participant of a group session for your own benefit except with the explicit consent of that participant.
- The obligations will not apply to information which:
- has ceased to be confidential through no fault of either party;
- was already in the possession of the recipient before being disclosed by the other party; or
- has been lawfully received from a third party who did not acquire it in confidence.
- Your and my confidentiality obligations under this clause will continue after termination of your client agreement.
- Carrying out the services
- If you are a consumer you have protection under consumer rights legislation, including that the services must be carried out with reasonable care and skill.
- I shall carry out the services within the time period which is set out in the relevant services description.
- All coaching sessions (including rearranged sessions) must be taken within the timeframe specified in the relevant services description or they will expire.
- You can rearrange any two coaching sessions during each programme providing you give me at least 24 hours’ notice. If you give me less than 24 hours’ notice, fail to turn up to a session or have already rearranged 2 sessions in a coaching programme, you will be deemed to have taken the session and you will not be able to reschedule it or entitled to any compensation for missing it.
- Sessions usually take place remotely via skype, Zoom, or any other means of communication agreed with you in advance.
- My services might be affected by events beyond my reasonable control. If so, there might be a delay before I can restart the services. I shall make reasonable efforts to limit the effect of any of those events, I shall keep you informed of the circumstances and I shall try to restart the services as soon as those events have been fixed. Examples of events which might be beyond my reasonable control include illness, IT issues and problems with internet connectivity or if you change the services you require from me and I have to do extra preparation.
- Charges and payment
- The price for the services is set out in the relevant services description.
- Usually I require full payment in advance in order to provide the services. In certain circumstances I may agree to payment by instalments, in which case a supplementary fee will be chargeable. The relevant services description will state if I have agreed to accept payment by instalments. If I agree to accept payment by instalments and you fail to make any of the instalment payments on the due date then I shall invoice you immediately for the whole of the outstanding balance and payment for that invoice will be due by return.
- The fees are non-refundable except for:
- if you are a consumer, your right to a ‘cooling off’ period, as described below;
- where I cancel a programme you are entitled to a partial refund for sessions which you have paid for in advance and which you have not received.
In all other circumstances I am not able to refund to you any of the payments you have made, even where you do not complete your sessions with me, as payment is for the programme as a whole, not individual sessions. This is a reflection of the amount of preparation I need to put into the programme to make it most effective for you and the amount of time I shall dedicate and set aside for preparing for and attending our sessions together. This policy also helps you with your own accountability and commitment to improving your life through my coaching programme.
In view of my clear no-refund policy, I do not tolerate any type of chargeback threat or actual chargeback from your credit or debit card company. In the event that a chargeback is placed on a purchase or I receive a chargeback threat during or after your purchase, or after the end of the cooling off period if you are a consumer, I reserve the right to report the incident to credit reporting agencies or to any other entity for inclusion in any chargeback database or for listing as non-payment on your account which could have a negative impact on your credit rating.]
- Payment is via credit card, debit card, or direct transfer to my bank account.
- If any of your payments are not paid on the due date, I may charge interest on any balance outstanding at the rate of 4 percentage points a year above HSBC Bank plc’s base rate.
- Cooling off period for consumers
- If you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days of signing up without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the contract.
- However, if you confirm to me you wish me to start to provide the services during the 14-day cancellation period then you lose your right to cancel. At this point my refund policy set out above will apply.
- If you cancel this contract in accordance with the cooling off period set out here, I shall reimburse to you all payments received from you promptly and using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise.
Website Specific Terms and Conditions
Users should assume that everything they see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the written permission of Kate Grosvenor as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this site.
Users may download and distribute materials displayed on this site, provided that they do not alter, modify or receive consideration for the materials in any way, and that they also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the life coaching website.
While Kate Grosvenor makes every effort to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, she makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. In particular, although all information is published with the clear intent that it is timely and accurate when issued, the passage of time can render some information no longer accurate. All users should carefully check the date of issuance of the material contained on this website.
Browsing this website is at the user’s own risk, and Kate Grosvenor accepts no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, or usage of, the site.
Images of people or places displayed on this site are either the property of, or use with permission by, Kate Grosvenor. The use of, or the authorization of use of, these images by users I prohibited unless specifically permitted by written consent by Kate Grosvenor. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statuses.
Any information gathered from users on this site, e.g. filling out the contact form, will be kept in the strictest of confidence and no data, personal information, contact details will be passed to a third party under any circumstances.
Kate Grosvenor reserves the rights at any time to revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Users are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which they are bound.